Palmerstone Homecare provides compassionate domiciliary care and support for individuals wanting to stay in their own home and retain their independence.
We understand just how important it is for someone to remain in their own home when they feel they need extra care and support with their everyday activities.
At Palmerstone Homecare, companionship, compassion and comfort are at the very core of our domiciliary care service. We offer home care as an affordable and dignified option for older people and those with long-term health conditions.
We take time to learn about each individual, their physical and emotional needs, their likes and dislikes, their hopes and wishes and of course their family and loved ones.
We build a picture of each person and formulate a package of domiciliary care that is exactly suited to their individual needs and requirements.
Our dedicated team of Carers provide a range of services thoughtfully planned to meet our Clients’ needs, from assistance around the home, support with taking medications, personal care and support with getting out in the community.
Our care and support includes:
- Aid with dressing and personal appearance
- Aid with washing, bathing and showering
- Assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Preparation of meals and drinks
- Support with Continence Care
- Assistance with mobility needs
- Assistance with taking medication
- Assistance with household tasks including cleaning, washing, ironing,
- Accompanying within the community to day centres, doctors surgery, opticians, shops, etc.
- Company and companionship
- Respite Care
Our Carers can support individuals from one hour per day, up to 24 hours per day, 365 days a year. We also have Out of Hours support for our Carers if they have a minor query or if there is an emergency at a Client’s home.